Add a New User
How do I add a new user to InsideSales.com?
Follow these steps to add a new PowerDialer user.
Salesforce Field Updates
Before adding the user to InsideSales.com PowerDialer, make sure to update the following information on their Salesforce record.
- Add 10 digit station phone number to primary phone field on the user detail page.
- Assign the user to Call Center
- Option A: select InsideSales.com Click-to-Call in the call center field on the User Detail page
- Option B: Setup > Call Center > Select ‘Click-to-Call | Call Center’ > Manage Call Center Users > add additional users > Select the new user > click [Add to Call Center]
Add User to PowerDialer
Add the user to PowerDialer in the InsideSales.com tab in Salesforce.
To Add New Users
- Click the InsideSales tab
- Click Manage Users
- Click the Add New Users button
- Search for and check the desired users
- Click Add Users
Complete User Settings
After the user has been added, you may customize the settings for this User by:
To Edit User Settings:
- Click Edit next to the new user
- Optionally Enable Call Recordings
- Set Minimum Record Time
- Set Permission Group
- Select Sales Role
- Set Target Market
Assign Licenses to New Users
After the user has been added, and the settings have been customized, you can assign the appropriate licenses in the InsideSales.com tab.
To Assign Licenses:
- Click the InsideSales.com tab
- Click License Assignments
- Enable licenses by selecting the appropriate options:
- Powerdialer for Salesforce
- Inbound Agent
- PowerStandings Pro
New User Authorizes
Once the New User has been added and set up, they will need to do a one-time authorization. This cannot be done by the admin, the new user will need to follow the steps below.
To Authorize the PowerDialer:
- Sign into Salesforce
- Navigate to the InsideSales.com tab
- Select Authorize the PowerDialer
- Select Allow
- Select ‘When you are finished, click here’